Hemp and Halloumi Salad
Add some life to your lunchtime salads with a drizzle of hemp seed oil and few slices of halloumi.
Prep: 5mins Cook: 10mins
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Red Onion
- Slice your; avocado, tomatoes, halloumi and red onion.
- Heat a large griddle or non-stick frying pan over a high heat and cook the halloumi for 1-2 mins on each side or until lightly charred.
- Place the cooked halloumi, avocado, tomatoes, red onion and spinach in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the hemp seed oil into the bowl and toss to coat the whole salad.
- Finish with a spring of fresh dill.